Sunday, April 10, 2011

The things that annoyed me.

I've been a fan to Kpop for few years. Its not like I hate or disgrace local artists. I still support local artist. Everyday, I listen to local radios and i can sing along with the songs. I'm still a Malaysian and I know Malaysian artist. And I still can sing along with English or Hindustan songs.
I love FT Island, they're a Korean band. So what? It is called interest. I'm not talking about anything bad about others who love local artist or other international artists. I respect their interest bcoz people are different and have different taste of music. We can't ask them to stop liking what they like.
I've heard someone said "What's with all the Kpop songs? Can't they just played the local songs? I don't know what they like about Kpop". Hey girl, its the listeners request. If u want local songs, just request, they will played it for u. And why didn't she talked about American artists or other country artists? Why just Kpop? What's the different? They're international artists too. If you don't like it, don't listen to it and shut up.
Another thing, stop bashing other artist's fans. They love their idol and u love yours. So, keep on supporting your idol and respect other's too...

                                                    

          
They are artists and their fans love them. 
Just like me, I love my idols too. 
So, bare with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment