Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bond between interest and friends...

Know them?? YES. They are FT Island.

They're my major interest. I'm not a friendly girl. So, its hard for me to start a friendship with anyone and i can hardly start a conversation. But, being a Primadonna sure makes me happier than ever. I'm having friends from all over the world bcoz of them. I can easily start a conversation with all the Primadonna and Primadude.  I'll talk like i've known them for ages even its the first time i've chat with them. I can share with them my worries and happiness. It's fun to have them.
Also, the Kpopers and Kdrama fans. My interest in Kpop and Kdrama are growing too... Thanks to them.
I really appreciate you all chingu! 
Thanks to: ftiradiostreet, seoul.fm, happyisland, ftsilh0uette, and other fansite.
 For my schoolmates and old friends, i'm not neglecting or avoiding you all, but somethings make me uncomfortable... i'll be back when i feels better... I AM SORRY
For now, i'm leaving the past behind me... carrying my days with my other world. 
I'm a PRIMADONNA< KPOPERS<KDRAMA ADDICT and I'm HAPPY with it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment