Thursday, April 28, 2011

My New Life (?) Please try to understand me..

My new life? Not so new.....
My social life faded away?? YES......
I'm avoiding my friends?? YES...
Why?? I have my own reason.... I'll be back when I'm ready...
What I am busy with?? MY BOYFRIENDS.....and my new online friends(PRIMADONNA)
FT ISLAND

OH WONBIN

YES!! THEY ARE MY BOYFRIENDS...

I've realize somethings...... 
With my online friends, I am really happy even for such a little things... they care about me... and they know what I like and love and hate... And the bonus is, they are from around the world...
Yeah.We shared the same interest and we can talk about it for a WHOLE day.. and I love it.. They even encourage me to do things that i've never done. Like writing blogs and fanfics(story)...
They even said "I love u to be here" "I'll miss u" "Take care" "Thanks for your hardworks" to me.. 
With my friends in the real life, they always said my interest are "lame" and "useless". Hey! That's my choice. I don't say anything about what you like.... 
I call myself a PRIMADONNA and I'm happy with that... and I am very happy with my other PRIMADONNA friends...
So, please try to understand me or if u can't, just bare with my unpresence and don't ask me anything about my reasons.... 

2 comments: