Monday, April 4, 2011

Just ignore it and SHUT UP!

I really can't understand some people who can't even accept others interest.... I love those 'pretty boys'. So What?? Did it hurt them? I'm not just adore their looks, but also their talents... They're as young as me, but their talents and hardworks are totally awesome... YES. I love their looks... Why can't I? Everybody loves to look at handsome boys/ pretty girls, so did I.
If you're bothered by my post, just ignore it or delete it from your homepage... I don't care, just don't place your harsh comments on it... I posted it to people who appreciate it, and you're not one of them..I'm sick of deleting your comments... people can be hurt by those... and one of them is ME....
So, please STOP...
 FT ISLAND- A Korean instrument boyband. Just listen to their song, you'll love it.
OH WONBIN- He was a member of FT Island. Now, as a solo artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment