Wednesday, September 17, 2014

New Music Addiction

I've been into various music all my life (i'm just 21y/o)..
Rock, Metal rock, Hip Hop, Classical, Nasyid, Pop, Kpop, 
So nowadays i'm into acoustic or capella covers
Been on youtube from one video to another to find something to listen to
I don't know much songs besides FTISLAND's (dont judge me i'm a full time PRIMADONNA)
But i get to know what popular songs are in trend from all this covers
Some are really like REALLY awesome and they makes me to open my range wider 
These are some that i really into and even inspired me

and Fifth Harmony

Chester See 
and Tiffany Alvord

Pentatonix

(my current fav)


Even with all this new addiction and obsession to new artists, I'm still glued to FTISLAND.
FTISLAND is not just music and artist to me. They makes me have one new life and lots of interestingly worldwide friends. Hope they keep doing music together forever and i'll be their supporter. Always. 


Music is wide. I want to be among it



No comments:

Post a Comment