Monday, March 24, 2014

Bad Friend

Sometimes i do think i'm a bad friend
Mostly because of my words and unsensitiveness (is that even a word?)
Maybe this is why i never have a really long friendship till now
I am 21 and still cant say if i have a best friend
Looking at pics and posts by others with tags #bff always makes me wonder if i ever have one
Its not that i dont pay attention or i dont care... I dont want to be busybody and annoying
I want to give them their own space
Its not that i want to hurt them with my words.. I just think that we are close enough for them to know that i'm just joking..
I want us to be comfortable
But seems like i made the wrong decisions

Here, i wants to apologize to all friends that i ever hurt with my words or action
Just know that i never meant to hurt anyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment