Wednesday, April 24, 2013

KERONCONG in the house!

Keroncong is one of the traditional music
I actually start it bcoz of the music assignment 
I was given a task to lead a traditional group and i chose to use keroncong songs
It is like an instant group where i ask everyone who can help to play
And mostly they are my band member The Kiss Miss
I want to thank EVERYONE who join keroncong group at the wedding
You guys are the best... JJANG!
Never thought that people will love this group 
Even invited to perform again
Ii'm lack of confidence to lead actually
I don't play really well and i don't really know keroncong
I really don't know if i can do this well
But i hope with everyone's help and commitment
We can proudly perform our color of keroncong
Lets make it enjoyable 
FIGHTING!

Me as the leader and bassist



No comments:

Post a Comment