Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Who's Me???

Cheesy words? Romantic? Holding hands? Public affection?
I don't used to do any of that. You can say i'm faking but seriously i'm NOT.
I know i don't usually show how i care bout people i love, but in my heart,  i care bout them every second.
I just don't know HOW to show it..
The tricks for being a lovely girlfriend, well, i need to learn that from my friends.. HAHA
Showing affection and attention is something i rather avoid.
Its something called self defense(my own terms).
I'm not showing my hearts so, i will not hurt. YES.. for short, i'm AFRAID of being hurt.
Bottled up everything and slowly forgets is what i do best.
But i want people who close to me know who i actually am. 
That's why i'm slowly trying to open up my hearts and talk about what i feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment